Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Do you ever think about what your parents were like when they were young? Watching my daughter grow up got me thinking about my Mum and Dad. My Dad died many years ago and my Mother died last year. I've never seen photographs of them as children, times were hard when they were kids so photographs would have been a luxury. I wish I could ask them about their childhoods - the games they played, Christmas, Birthdays, schooldays.
Made me think - I should spend as much time with my daughter as possible - talk to her, laugh with her, hug her when she feels sad, tell her about my childhood........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon,I found your blog via Wet Canvas and I like it a lot. Great start!! Evie

Fuzz said...

Thanks Evie, was just wondering if anyone had visited! Have got flu at the moment so things are a bit slow with the blog - will hopefully have more to post soon.
Sharon